SEND YOUR ECARDS TO SAVE WILD ANIMALS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
CARDS THAT GIVE – What about sending cards to your close beloved people and save wildlife?
Send eCards with a donation of the cost of cards. The cards are full of virus-free wildlife for you. With each card sending out to your most beloved people, you are helping more wild animals come back their forest home, making Christmas sparkle with love and happiness more than ever.
Fishcake – Otter eCard – 10$
Pangolin eCard – 10$
Baby Pangolin eCard – 10$
Mr B the Binturong eCard – 10$
Leopard Cat eCard – 10$
Pengulling eCard – 10$
Pangulling eCard – 10$
Shy Pengulling eCard – 10$
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Choose your perfect eCards
Step 2: Choose number of eCards you want to send out
Step 3: Fill up the information required. You can also write your own personal message just for your close people => click “Submit”
100% donation will give to SVW for our activities to save wildlife including: rescue, rehabilitation, release, veterinarian, habitat protection, education outreach, field research, conservation breeding, and advocacy.
This Holiday Season, together with Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, let’s help more WILD ANIMALS BE IN FOREST HOME!
- THE LAUNCHING EVENT OF THE PROGRAM “CON CUONG DISTRICT SAYS NO TO ILLEGAL WILDLIFE PRODUCTS” 16 May, 2021
- THE LAUNCHING EVENT OF THE PROGRAM “CON CUONG DISTRICT SAYS NO TO ILLEGAL WILDLIFE PRODUCTS 14 May, 2021
- Anti-poaching staff member (Vietnamese only – Deadline: 17h00, 26/05/2021) 13 May, 2021
- Anti-poaching staff member (Vietnamese only – Deadline: 17h00, 05/05/2021) 5 May, 2021
- FINANCE OFFICER (Vietnamese only – Deadline: 15/03/2020) 22 April, 2021
- SCIENCE ADVISOR, WILDLIFE TRADE – DEADLINE 31/01/2021 25 December, 2020
- INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL ADVISOR (LAW ENFORCEMENT) DEADLINE 31/01/2021 25 December, 2020
- FIELD RESEARCHER (DEADLINE: 20/11/2020) 19 October, 2020
- LAW ENFORCEMENT MANAGER (DEADLINE: 30/09/2020) 24 August, 2020
- FIELD RESEARCH VOLUNTEER – PROJECT MARKING AND TRACKING PANGOLINS AFTER RELEASE (DEADLINE: 25/02/2020) 8 May, 2020