[Vietnamese only] We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Communication Manager with multiple skills to join young and dynamic team in the new challenging projects in the next few years.
Position title: Communications Manager
Main duty station: Cuc Phuong, Ninh Binh (100km away from Ha Noi)
Reporting to: Executive Director
Introduction to the recruitment job
This position will take main responsibility in managing SVW’s media channels, producing education contents and leading fundraising, outreach campaigns as well as being our spokesman in conferences, workshops.
This position is an exciting opportunity to work at the frontline of conservation for a motivated person who is excited by the idea of spreading the word about Vietnamese conservation and keen to work in conservation education, public outreach, behavior change, reducing demands and community-based development field.
Expected starting date: ASAP
Salary: To be discussed
Work place: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Cuc Phuong National Park, Nho Quan, Ninh Binh. And possible opportunity to move to Hanoi office in next 3 years.
Responsibilities of Communications Manager
- Working closely with Director to develop communication strategies.
- Managing SVW’s websites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages and other media channels.
- Storytelling, developing and editing content for social media & publications in visual, audio visual, video and text formats.
- Working with local and international contacts to build up SVW’s brand identity.
- Planning, coordinating and carrying communications plans for different projects, campaigns.
- Managing and updating SVW’s media database and sending out to partners when required.
- Presentation about SVW’s work to donors, partners and media organizations. Be our main voice in local and intentional events, workshops and conferences.
- Working with medias and press to spread out the messages and works of SVW.
- Must be Vietnamese
- Bachelor degree, master preferred in communications, public relations, marketing, biology, environment or related field
- Fluency in English, great writing skill in English.
- Outstanding story-telling skills using multiple methods: writing, presentation
- Experience in working with either marketing, media, press or public relations
- Experience with WordPress, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other online tools
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to cope with pressure/meet deadlines
- Willingness to undertake frequent (overseas) travel
- Having skills in design and film-making would be an advantage
- Photography skill is a plus
- Working in a NGO and English speaking environment
- Working directly with International consultants/advisors
- Opportunities for advancement in a dynamic growing organization
- Working office based in a beautiful Cuc Phuong National Park, with work trips to Pu Mat National Park, Hanoi and other (overseas) places.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to send the updated CV and a cover letter (written in English and Vietnamese) addressing position criteria “SVW’s Communication Manager” to Ms. Ut Duong at email@example.com. Please note that only selected applicants will be personally contacted for interviews.
Phone contact: 02293 848 053
Application Deadline: Until position is filled