Position needed: Communication Design Officer
Place of work: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Cuc Phuong National Park, Nho Quan District, Ninh Binh Province
Report to: Education Manager
Introduction of Save Vietnam’s Wildlife:
Save Vietnam’s Wildlife is a national Non-Profit organisation in Vietnam that was established in 2014.
Mission: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife works tostop the extinction and champion the recovery of threatened species in Vietnam.
- Delivering effective education programs to empower people to take informed action.
- Working with Government to effect positive, long-lasting change for wildlife.
- Rescuing, rehabilitating, and releasing confiscated threatened wildlife in support of wild populations, as well as demonstrating and promoting good animal welfare.
- Increasing understanding of conservation requirements of threatened wildlife through rigorous scientific research.
- Ensuring the wildlife habitats is fully protected and local communities are engaged to protect wildlife.
Introduction of Communication Design Officer
Working time: Permanent position.
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed
Duration: Permanent position.
– CREATING COMMUNICATION PRODUCTS
+ Graphic Design education outreach materials and organization’s materials (Visual Identity, proposals, reports, handbooks, manuals, signates, Community and School project’s materials (Leaflets, Posters, Children’s Book, Design merchandise, cards products and crowdfunding campaigns
+ Proof-read and check content before sending printing
+ Research and suggest printing materials
+ Provide visual execution, Storytelling, developing and editing content for social media & publications in visual, audio visual, video and text formats (SVW promotion video, crowdfunding campaigns, grant report’s evidences, social media’s content)
+ Make sure design products in the organization in line with the Visual Guideline and communication policy which not showing irrelevant/explicit and sensitive information
– MANAGING AND OPERATING COMMUNICATION CHANNEL (Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages, email, news publication and other media channels)
+ Working with local and international contacts to build up SVW’s brand identity,
+ Be our main voice in local and intentional events, workshops and conferences.
+ Presentation about SVW’s work to donors, partners and media organizations.
+ Working with medias and press to spread out the messages and works of SVW.
– MANAGING COMMUNICATION INFORMATION
+ Managing and updating SVW’s media database,
+ Collect, pick the relevant footages for other press and media crew
+ Managing and updating SVW’s media database on storage system
– COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES AND CAMPAIGNS
+ Provide photography and video shooting, collecting news from internal and external events
- Internal Communication
- Manage Internal communication: staff newsletters, internal communication policy,
- Coordinating with HR team to organize internal events (year-end meeting, team building…)
- External communication
- Communication with partners (Media agents, film makers, newspaper, journalist, donors, partners, volunteer, target community…)
- Managing external communication: communication policy and agreement, contacts list
- Issuing SVW newsletters
- Providing info tour for guests visiting SVW centre
- Making plan and conduct events and Public relation activities of SVW
- Communication campaigns
- Brainstorming, designing and executing crowdfunding campaigns
- Plan and write campaign’s proposal and send to director for approval
- Brainstorm and write content for Campaign’s introduction and Social media/Newsletter’s engagement posts
- Create visual medium (video, graphic design, crowdfunding types) to engage audience
- Email thank you cards and engage donors after their donation
- WEBSITE OPERATION
+ Fix or contact customer service for technical errors
+ Implement SEO and Google advertisement to improve SVW site’s Google rank.
- Bachelor degree, master preferred in communications, public relations, marketing, biology, environment or related field
- Fluency in English, great writing skill in English.
- Outstanding story-telling skills using multiple methods: writing, presentation
- Experience in working with either marketing, media, press or public relations
- Experience with WordPress, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other online tools
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to cope with pressure/meet deadlines
- Willingness to undertake frequent (overseas) travel
- Having skills in design and film-making
- Know how to use design softwares (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Photography skill is a plus
- Working 5 days/week, off weekends and National Holidays;
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Contributing to conservation of endangered animals and welfare of animals in Vietnam;
- Working in an internationally (English speaking) standardized environment with many challenges and opportunities to develop your career
- Opportunity to travel abroad and international/national workshops to improve your skills and network
- Working at the leading conservation organization of Vietnam.
- Candidates please send your application including Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in an email with title “Communication Design Officer” to address: email@example.com
- Organization will contact directly the choosen candiates directly after the selection.
Deadline: 15 April 2020
- Phone number for contact: 02293 848 053