POSITION: WEB DEVELOPER VOLUNTEER
We’re looking for a cool and talented Web Developer Volunteer to stay at Cuc Phuong National Park in 2 weeks to help us improve our website and fix some technical issues we have been struggling with.
It’ will be a great opportunity if you want to experience refreshing 2-week time in the forest while be able to contribute your skills to wildlife conservation.
Location: Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Duration: 1 to 2 weeks
- Have knowledge and experience in web design or SEO is a plus
- Interest in wildlife conservation and environmental issues.
- Humble and willing to communicate
- Maintain and enhance our website’s performance
- Debug, develop some specifications, do custom coding for our website’s plug-ins
- Optimize to improve user experience.
- Provide technical assistance in case of website non-functionality, breakdown or other technical glitches
- Advise to improve website’s security
- Assist with coding of our donor management ’s software or updating website content, as necessary.
- Effectively communicate and instruct our non-tech officers to further maintain the website 😉
- Covered all accommodation and food costs during your 1 -2 week stay in Cuc Phuong National Park
- Opportunity to contribute to a NGO that protects wildlife
- Opportunity to experience nature, life, and culture in Cuc Phuong National Park.
- Volunteer Certificate from Save Vietnam’s Wildlife
How to apply:
Please send in your CV and portfolio with previous WordPress website projects to: email@example.com with Title: “Application for Web Developer Volunteer”
Application Deadline: Friday, 24th May 2019.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you!