Main duty station: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh
Duration: Permanent position, 10 months
Expected starting date: Immediately
Salary: 4,000,000 VND/month
Work place: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Pu Mat National Park, Con Cuong, Nghe An
Responsibilities of HR-Admin Internship
- Receive incoming documents to SVW, and transfer to related staff for handling;
- Responsible for managing outgoing SVW correspondence (i.e. dispatches, papers, documents);
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Document staff attendance and leave entitlements (i.e., come late, leave early, sick leave, leave …);
- Track and be responsible for work schedules of centre;
- Tracking health insurance, social insurance for employees;
- Print and copy documents when necessary;
- Preparing necessary documents for staff going on field trips or assignments.
- Translate documents, when necessary.
Managing paid volunteer program
- Communicate with volunteers through email about their plans, diet, accommodation
- Responsible for logistics of volunteers (taxi, restaurants, hotels)
- Receive all calls;
- Logistic support for the Board of Directors and VIP visitors when visiting the center;
- Support for the internal meetings;
- Organize workshops, conferences, training classes of the center;
Managing assets and equipment
- Plan for procurement of goods, responsible for tracking and managing assets, office equipment;
- Purchase stationery and common necessities in the center;
- Manage and operate the library system, and the center’s books.
- Ensure office staff facilities are well maintained.
- Must be Vietnamese
- Fluency in both English and Vietnamese
- Good organizational and reporting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail and strong work ethic
How to apply
Interested Vietnamese candidates should send their recent CV and a cover letter (written in English and Vietnamese) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acknowledgements will be sent to short-listed applicants only.
Phone contact: 02293848053