ADMINSTRATION & FINANCE OFFICER
Main duty station: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Pu Mat National Park, Con Cuong, Nghe An.
Duration: Permanent position
Expected starting date: Immediately
Salary: To be discussed
Work place: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Pu Mat National Park, Con Cuong, Nghe An
Responsibilities of Administration and Finance officer
- Receive incoming documents to SVW, and transfer to related staff for handling;
- Responsible for managing outgoing SVW correspondence (i.e. dispatches, papers, documents);
- Organise and maintain the office filing system.
- Document staff attendance and leave entitlements (i.e., come late, leave early, sick leave, leave …);
- Track and be responsible for work schedules of centre;
- Tracking health insurance, social insurance for employees;
- Print and copy documents when necessary;
- Preparing necessary documents for staff going on field trips or assignments.
- Translate documents, when necessary.
Managing paid volunteer program
- Communicate with volunteers through email about their plans, diet, accommodation
- Responsible for logistics of volunteers (taxi, restaurants, hotels)
- Receive all calls;
- Logistic support for the Board of Directors and VIP visitors when visiting the centre;
- Support for the internal meetings;
- Organise workshops, conferences, training classes of the centre;
Managing assets and equipment
- Plan for procurement of goods, responsible for tracking and managing assets, office equipment;
- Purchase stationery and common necessities in the centre;
- Manage and operate the library system, and the centre’s books.
- Ensure office staff facilities are well maintained.
- Organize, manage and operate the accounting department in Pu Mat.
- Collect receipts/invoices and control budget spending.
- Prepare project budgets, support to make financial reports, advance requests and clear advance transactions to ensure compliance with Save Vietnam’s Wildlife rules and regulations.
- Responsible for receivables/ payables, advance, petty cash, bank deposits and record inventories in Pu Mat
Other works under assignments of Director and line managers.
- Must be Vietnamese
- At least one year’s work experience in Admin – Finance
- Fluency in both English and Vietnamese
- Good organizational and reporting skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail and strong work ethic
How to apply
Interested Vietnamese candidates should send their recent CV and a cover letter (written in English and Vietnamese) to email: email@example.com.
Acknowledgements will be sent to short-listed applicants only.
Phone contact: 02293848053