Main duty station: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Pu Mat National Park, Con Cuong, Nghe An.
Duration: Permanent position, at least 2 years
Expected starting date: Immediately
Salary: 7.000.000 vnd/month
- To be paid for 32,5% of Insurance ( 2.275.000 vnd/month)
- To be paid for accident insurance and Periodic health examination
Responsibilities of Head keeper
- Take responsibilities for missions related to care and regular check the status of wild animals in rescue center of Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Pumat National Park, and other missions that assigned.
- Report status of wild animals in Center.
- Participate in activities relating to wildlife conservation and other ones of the center that are assigned and make sure that work will be effectively completed on time.
- Join transport activities, Permission asking and others related confiscated wild animals from rangers to rescue center.
- Take care of and rehabilitate the health of rescued animals.
- Carry out missions related to improvement in Animal enclosures
- Make weekly plan and job lists of Captive Team
- Organize, design and list works for Keeper team
- List Menu and buy food for animals
- Set a monthly budget to purchase for activities of keeper team and send to the finance department on the first day of Month.
- Take responsible for the result and effect of Keeper Team
- Update and report regularly status of rescued wild animals to Manager and Director. Propose actively useful solutions for Wildlife conservation and activities of Center.
- Inform Veterinarians and update health problem of animals.
- Be Vietnamese ;
- Graduated from University of College of Biology, Conservation, Veterinary, Forestry or related others;
- Have experience and passion for Wildlife Conservation
- Possessing a positive working attitude as well as be a good listener.
- Have team- working skill, transfer efficiently knowledge and ability to colleagues
- Be careful, accurate, honest and enthusiastic person
- Have a good network and negotiation skills
- Possess management, organization and reporting skills
- Be able to withstand intensive working environment with high stress. Complete work on time.
- Good physical health, be willing to travel if needed
- Having photography skill is an advantage
- Have basic English communication skill
How to apply
Interested Vietnamese candidates should send their recent CV and a cover letter (written in English and Vietnamese) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact short-listed applicants only. Thank you for your understanding!
Phone contact: 02293848053
Application Deadline: 25-05-2019